LOREN J. EDDY
- Wills and Trusts 40%
- Probate 35%
- Plaintiff Personal Injury 25%
Loren J. Eddy is a founding member and partner at Gierth-Eddy Law Offices PLLC.
Loren has more than 39 years of experience helping area residents with estate planning and probate matters and personal injury claims. While Mr. Eddy focuses a majority of his practice on Estate Planning, he also handles personal injury matters involving wrongful death, nursing home abuse, premises liability, and automobile collisions.
Mr. Eddy is admitted to practice in Washington and Idaho. He graduated magna cum laude from Santa Clara University School of Law in 1981. His undergraduate degrees are in Spanish Literature, and French Literature; Mr. Eddy is fluent in Spanish, and conversant in French. Mr. Eddy and his wife Karen have three children and six grandchildren.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1981
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Rockford College, Rockford, Illinois
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1978
- Major: Spanish Literature / French Literature
- Idaho, 1981
- Washington, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1981
Current Employment Position