RICHARD L. GIERTH
- Plaintiff Personal Injury
Richard L. Gierth is a founding member and partner at Gierth-Eddy Law Offices PLLC.
Richard possesses more than 15 years of experience exclusively representing Injured Northwest residents in State and Federal court in personal injury cases that include car crashes, premises liability, product liability, nursing home abuse and wrongful death. He takes great pride in obtaining full and fair value for his clients. His practice is based in the Tri-Cities, and primarily serves Kennewick, Richland, and Pasco, Washington.
Mr. Gierth is admitted to practice in Washington and Oregon. He obtained his law degree from Seattle University in 2004, and has undergraduate degrees in both Biology, summa cum laude (Lewis & Clark) and Business Administration, magna cum laude (Washington State University). Mr. Gierth has been an Eagle Member of the Washington State Association for Justice for over 15 years. He is married and resides with his wife, daughter, son, and two dogs in Tri-Cities, Washington.
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. - 2004
- Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
- B.A. - 2001
- Major: Business
- Washington, 2004
- Oregon, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 2004
- 10 Best - Washington (American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys)
- Top Lawyers in Washington (The Legal Network 2018)
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney for Washington (American Jurist Institute)
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
Current Employment Position